It’s nearing Grand Final and your friends & family are coming over to watch the big game, what do you cook thats simple, delicious and loaded with cheese?
1 med cauliflower cut and trimmed into small florets
200g Yarra Valley Dairy Le Jack, Yering or White Savourine
– sliced or crumbled
1 ¼ cups milk
1 cup cream
1 cup grated cheddar
1 cup finely grated parmesan
Salt and pepper to taste
3 cups (3/4 of a loaf of bread) chunky fresh sourdough breadcrumbs. – Chopped in food processor or torn by hand.
1 clove garlic crushed
2 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves chopped
75g butter melted
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for a further 2 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the pasta and cauliflower and return to the saucepan with the milk, cream, Yarra Valley Dairy white mould cheese of your choice, cheddar, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook stirring to coat until all the cheese is melted through.
- Pour the macaroni mixture into an oven proof dish. 3 Litre capacity
- In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, garlic, rosemary and melted butter. Sprinkle the crumb mix over the top of the macaroni.
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes until golden & crunchy.