This decadent baked triple cream cheese recipe by Will Studd, is guaranteed to impress this holiday season. Simple and delicious, and all yours in under 15 minutes.
1 Brillat Savarin, in its box
¼ cup sultanas
¼ cup raisins
2 dried apricots, chopped
2 dried peaches, chopped
½ cup good, dark spiced rum
- Place the dried fruit in a bowl, add the spiced rum, cover with cling film and rest for 24 hours at room temperature
- Drain the fruit (and, if you’re in the mood, drink the deliciously sweetened rum).
- Wrap the bottom of the box in foil, top the cheese with the soaked fruit and perhaps even a splash of the rum.
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Servce with slices of warm, fresh baguette
Check out more recipes and range at www.willstudd.com