These delicious Halloumi Burgers are not only delicious, yet quick and easy to make. Try this nifty recipe now! Trust us, you won’t regret it!
2 x blocks of Aphrodite Halloumi
• 4 brioche buns
• 2 x medium vine-ripened tomatoes
• ½ head of iceberg lettuce
• 7 oz/200g mayonnaise
• 3 x canned chipotle peppers in adobo
• 1 fresh lime
• ¼ finely chopped bunch cilantro/coriander leaves
- For chipotle-coriander mayonnaise, combine ingredients in a bowl, season to taste and brush on at least one face of the brioche bun – both faces if you like.
- Layer burger with lettuce and tomato.
- Heat pan or barbecue grill to medium-high.
- Add thickly sliced halloumi and cook for just 1–2 minutes on either side, or until golden-brown.
- Add to burger and serve immediately.
Check out more recipes using Aphrodite Halloumi by visiting www.willstudd.com