- 250 grams Le Roi Roquefort AOP
- 100g mixed salad leaves including radicchio, frisee and butter lettuce
- 1 witlof
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 80g (1/3 cup) crème fraiche
- 80g walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives to garnish
Crumble two thirds of the Roquefort into a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste and mash together with a fork.
Add chives, crème fraiche, mayonnaise and lemon juice and stir together
Plate witlof and salad leaves in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine.
Add remaining Roquefort broken into chunks. Place in a serving bowl.
Add walnuts and sliced pear and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
Garnish with chopped chives and serve.